14.05
14th MAY !!
ITS ME BIRTHDAAAY !!
I FEEEEL SOOOO OLD ! MABY AKBAAAAR I LOVED BEING YOUNG !
0O BA3AAD BARKOOOOLY
I GOT MY LICENSE IL.YOOOOM HEHEE !!
Labels: Mine
What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....

Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)
Labels: Mine
7 Comments:
HaPppPpyyYyY BiiiiRRTThhhDaYyY ;D ;)
o0o 3oo2BaL MiiLioN SiNa ;* i know how u feel i HATE getting older too ;/ Bs EnJoy it WhiLe u CAN ;P~ aNd MaBro0oK 3aL leSseN ...
3'aNow iL 7biBi o GaDiMoLa iLtaHaNi, Fy 3eD MeLaDa 3aSaHa MiYaaaaaaaaT 3aM,, eFra7 7BiBi o e6LiB a3'La iL aMaNi,, eLaiLa Ya3oMrii TeNaDeK iL a7Lam,,
3ogBaL 100 ow 100 wo Ba3daHa 100
ow iLsHaM3 yaHdi SeNeNiK Sham3ah ow ThaYa'a,, Bi3YoNiCh iL ZaHr BasMa 6iFoLiYa, YeRgi9 Be3iDiCh o YaHmiSs LiL FaRa7 HaMsa BiL YoM HaTha eNsaMi iL ZaHaR "AmooRa",, e6FaiY iLsHmo3 ow TeMaNaiY Ya ajMaL iBnaYia ow a7La iL aMaNi Le3aiNik TaB9iM iB 5aMsa, eNty TeMaNaiY o 3'eThaiY 3aiNeK ShwaYa weNgOl LiCh MiN 3'aLaCh LaBeH Ya "aMoRa" ,,
;)
GLAMOROUS
7ayaaty shagooooolich !! thaaanx is an under-estimate (dunno if you can say it like that)
9ara7aaa it brought tears to my eyes its soooo cute !! i LOVE IT !!
7bebty mashk0ora ;* walla YOU made my day !
akthar wa7da 3aberatnii ib my b-day..
Thaaaanx Thaaanx Thaaaaaaaaaanx
1000000x
your so sweeet walla ;**
HAPPY birthday amooora! wish you all the best and hope this year is your best yet! :***
Happy bday =] o 3uqbal 1000 sina =] 1000 sina tit-hanayn ib hal new laysan :P
L's Brain Thaanx 7bebty ;*
Do0da Thaaanx man :)
hehee the only thing i can say is a5eeeeeeeeeeeraaan !!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home