AmoOora

What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait

Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)

Monday, April 30, 2007

Carnival

i know i havent been around lately bss iv beeeen SOOO SOO BUSY with uni @@

okii listen up everyone !!

AUK is having a carnival/open day on thursday from 10am-5pm !
its gonna be a fun day full of games and food and an amazing time.
admission is free of charge but every game or activity will be charged for
money collected on the day will go to charity (i hope i dont get this wrong) but 70% is for a handicap charity here in kuwait (not sure of the name) and the remaining 30% will go to Darfur

everyone is welcome, please all try to come.. its gonna be a very fun day, foood and games and music and FUN ! bring your family and friends and help us make this day a memorable day..

_______

this is one of the reasons why i have been away for a bit, iv beeen working on this carnival, we are truly putting alot of work into it and i hope you all can make it..

JOIN US, YOU WONT REGRET IT !

thanks guys and pass the word please, hope you can all make it.. will you come ?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nomad said...

Hi I just stumbled on your blog, I didn't know you were a student at AUK or were part of the Community Service. I was there, didn't like it that much so I left early :P

5/04/2007 12:50 AM  
Blogger AmoOora said...

B hey, ya i was part of the organisers, but not part of the community service club..

Oh, well it was more for the kids than for adults. thanks for showing up tho

and welcome :)

5/04/2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger Nomad said...

so are you a student at AUK tho?

5/05/2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger AmoOora said...

umm you can say that ;p

5/07/2007 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home