AmoOora

What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait

Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thaqafa Zayda


I think the title says it all ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

He

2/13/2007 12:43 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Ok kent ga3ed akteb el thak7a wela ados publish bel ghala6 :P

So here is my laugh again:

Hehehehehe :P

2/13/2007 12:44 AM  
Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

lol this is hilarious!

2/13/2007 5:06 AM  
Blogger AmoOora said...

Zizo LOL shaklek 7ta enta 3ndik thaqafa zayda ;p

L's Brain awalan welcome baq ! wainich !!

0o secondly, bil kuwait bSs walk and laugh. its s live circus !! ;p

2/13/2007 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaahaaahahahayy :P

2/16/2007 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home