AmoOora

What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait

Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)

Friday, February 16, 2007

Love Day

(Sorry i know im a bit late but i was too tired to write this yesterday ;p )

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!

~You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.~

So tell the ones you love that you love them and give them a rose.. Enjoy the day !

6 Comments:

Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

I like you :P and here is a rose


@>---

:) Dammit I wish we could close our hearts to things we don't wanna feel!

2/16/2007 4:33 AM  
Blogger AmoOora said...

L's Brain awww 7bebty walla.. i give you a rose baq @>---

your so cute..


and ahhh if only that was possible, walla things would be so much better.. but oh well ;p

2/16/2007 4:58 AM  
Blogger GLAMOROUS said...

happy valantine's day to you.. ma3 ena late ;P

2/16/2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger do0da said...

happy belated v day :P

2/17/2007 5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/17/2007 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/20/2007 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home