AmoOora

What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait

Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I want !! :(

I want this phone but i just cant find it anywhere !! I left my number with like 4 different shops bSs its been 2 weeks and no one called yet :(




I currently hav the Nokia 8800 and i love it bSs its been a while 0o beda ye5aref shwai ;p so aby a new one 0o i thought its stupid to get the same phone since theres nothing i like out there, so i thought id get it but in a different color.. also the buttons are different.. There is also a black one bSs i like the white one more.. Link
bSs wainaa ??


Anyone know where i can find it ?



Still didnt finish my java program, actually i didnt start ! Its 2.23am here and its due 2moro :s
Its gonna be a long night..

6 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

wow!!

if u find it tell me where
coz it soo sexy ;)

11/18/2006 2:24 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Be part of the biggest contest in the blogworld:

zizotime.blogspot.com

I'll be glad to have u in it :)

11/18/2006 4:13 AM  
Blogger Yazeed said...

i got the normal one too,
and i really want this one too!!!

11/18/2006 4:37 AM  
Blogger AmoOora said...

No3ik

hehe inshalla 7bebty ill let you know ;*

Zizo

Inshalla im part of it, just wait till i get my pic ;p

Yazeed

I love this phone (8800) everyone asks me how i like it and say that they couldnt stand it bSs i love it..

Inshalla if i find it ill let you all know..

In london they sell it for 800 pounds in kuwait its only 290KD, alot less than london..

11/18/2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger Yazeed said...

the uk has always been more expensive than kuwait if ur comparing mobile phones.

how can people hate this phone?
u should see the reaction i get here in the US where a motorola RAZR will pop their eyes out. ;p

11/19/2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger AmoOora said...

madrii 3anhom..
ygoloon este3mala mo 7loo but i dont know what theyr talking about..

the only thing is the memory is low bss whatever i still hav everything i need to 3adii..

11/19/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home