Hayta ?
I hate sitting at home ! Even when im tired, i still prefer to be out. There is not one time that i actually wished i was home. I dont know why im like this, but id rather spend my time outside, in a nice coffee shop, at the gym, in the mall, just walking around, visiting people, mainly just anywhere out of the house. I can come baq home, change or put some stuff and id sit for maybe 10 minutes then i feel that i wanna go out again. Its annoying cuz its not always that someone wants to go out. when we return from somewhere most of the people im with complain that theyr tired and they wanna rest and whatever, but i never feel that, im always up for going out.
I know its "bad", esp in this part of the country, where a girls place is her home. off course i dont actually belive that but still i hav to find something to do that will make me actually want to stay at home. I mean people started telling me ina ana kela hayta 0o chithy which doesnt sound that nice..
I feel bored when im at home, it makes me feel lazy and i dont like that feeling. Its like all i can do is watch tv, go online, eat and sleep. I just dont like it..
madrii maybe its only me, or maybe theres other people like me out there..

3 Comments:
Loooooooool the same thing with me!! etha ga3adt bel bait eyeny depression :P 3ala golay my family... fek dooda?! :P
meeeeeeee toooooooooooooo!! (first time here:P)
umbay 7ata ana ma7ib ag3ad bilbait KILISH!!! bes the problem is ina mako a7ad ishaji3nee 3al 6al3a!! kilaa malhom 5ilg aw imritha or bla bla bla !! oo i cant drive till next year! fa lama abi a6la3 with my frnds .. my driver MO MAWJOOD!! WAAAAAY a7tar !!
loved ur blog ;*
Zizo
LOL 7ta ana ygololy chithy, 7daa annoying !
Samboosa
Waay same problem here, kel ma aby a6la3 ygoloon entay ma tet3ebeen !?
0o nafsich, cant drive till next year.. yalla shinsawee na9ber ;p
awal ma asooog, many ga3da bil bait low 1 minute hehee
Thanx 0o welcome to my blog 7bebty ;*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home