Dumb Laws
"Citizens may not greet eachother by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wigglingthe fingers"."
_____________________
"The penalty for jumping off a building is death."
You must be kidding ?! How dumb can this get !?
What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....

Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)
3 Comments:
LoooooooooooooooooooooL!!
Ee wallah how dumb they are to put these stupid laws
"It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle."
"You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time."
Thats sweet home Alabama for ya.. and thats the first state on the list..I wonder how bad the other states are ;P
Zizo
Theyr too dumb !! 0o ib nafs il.wagt they own the whole world..
Diigmaa
Oh belive me it gets worse and worse the more you go through them..
Welcome to my blog :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home