What ? Na3aaaM ?? ShnOo !? I cant hear you !! & maybe I dont want to....
Me ?? Ummmmm,, Kuwaiti girl who just started living in the REAL WORLD... If you wanna know anything, dont be shy just ask :)
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by AmoOora | 12:23 AM
ohhhhhh soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuutemake me wanna get a cat
ya i know shes so cute I miss her so much !You should get one, theyr so nice..
Cute Kitty :D
3baidEtyanin 9a7 ?oO welcome to my blog ;)
omg!! i love heri love the name!! how original ;)bring her to kuwait dear.
thanks, shes even cuter when you see her in real life..Thats what im trying to do, im trying to bring her to kuwait but i dont know how to.I was told theres paper work to be done, but i hav no idea where to go to do that paper work.. anybody hav any ideas ?
i dont knowmaybe u should call kuwait airlines and ask them bout that.
Oh theyr no help, i tried that when i was still in london.. Pathetic !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
8 Comments:
ohhhhhh soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute
make me wanna get a cat
ya i know shes so cute
I miss her so much !
You should get one, theyr so nice..
Cute Kitty :D
3baid
Etyanin 9a7 ?
oO welcome to my blog ;)
omg!! i love her
i love the name!! how original ;)
bring her to kuwait dear.
thanks, shes even cuter when you see her in real life..
Thats what im trying to do, im trying to bring her to kuwait but i dont know how to.
I was told theres paper work to be done, but i hav no idea where to go to do that paper work..
anybody hav any ideas ?
i dont know
maybe u should call kuwait airlines and ask them bout that.
Oh theyr no help, i tried that when i was still in london..
Pathetic !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home