Get Used To It !!
Ooooof my first 3eed in Kuwait after 6 years and im not ready..
It was soo comfortable not being here in 3eed and going through all this, for the past 6 years iv been waking up on the first day of 3eed, say hi to my parents "3eedkom Mbarak" and then im off to sk0ol, 0o bSs. Its a normal day really.. Then maybe after sk0ol go hav lunch with my girls. It was so nice. Not having to go through all this tiring stuff.. No need for a new badla, no need for nothing.. All you had to do was say "3eedkom Mbarak" to everyone..
I dont know what to wear, what to do, where to go.. Ive been shopping and walla the shops are empty, theres nothing yeswaa to buy out there..
*Update*
2moro is 3eed and guess what ??
I still didnt finish my badlaa.. I need a black tight top 0o i cant find one..
Lafait il.Salmiya kelha 0o mak0o shay 7l0o..
Today is gonna be a long day...
1. Do my hair (maybe haircut)
2. Find a nice top
3. (Oops) I also need SHOES..
4. Paint my nails (Fuschia !)
5. Hav a good night sleep so i can wake up 2moro..
I just found out that 3eed starts so early in the morning. Everyone expects me @ my grandma's at 7 !! Alllaaaaaah y3eeeny !
It was soo comfortable not being here in 3eed and going through all this, for the past 6 years iv been waking up on the first day of 3eed, say hi to my parents "3eedkom Mbarak" and then im off to sk0ol, 0o bSs. Its a normal day really.. Then maybe after sk0ol go hav lunch with my girls. It was so nice. Not having to go through all this tiring stuff.. No need for a new badla, no need for nothing.. All you had to do was say "3eedkom Mbarak" to everyone..
I dont know what to wear, what to do, where to go.. Ive been shopping and walla the shops are empty, theres nothing yeswaa to buy out there..
*Update*
2moro is 3eed and guess what ??
I still didnt finish my badlaa.. I need a black tight top 0o i cant find one..
Lafait il.Salmiya kelha 0o mak0o shay 7l0o..
Today is gonna be a long day...
1. Do my hair (maybe haircut)
2. Find a nice top
3. (Oops) I also need SHOES..
4. Paint my nails (Fuschia !)
5. Hav a good night sleep so i can wake up 2moro..
I just found out that 3eed starts so early in the morning. Everyone expects me @ my grandma's at 7 !! Alllaaaaaah y3eeeny !

2 Comments:
yeh
allah e3enich babes
here everything is obligatory
and all is for show!
so welcome to kuwait dear...
so black tops .. urmmmmmmmmmm
u could try "top shop"
or "zara"
madre b3d ...
shoes ... go to :
9al7iya
vila moda
marina also.
:s madre!! its too much to be done all in one day, u must know exactly what u want and exactly where to go ..
other than that! sorry wish couldve been more helpful :*
good luck, im sure ud look amazing just in anything ;) so enjoy.
No3ik
Waaay 7ayaty walla mashk0ora 3al help, yaa a5er shay i just got a top from Zara, walla at the end of the day its always at Zara..
and ee walla kalamich 9a7, here you act and dress for the audience not for yourself
whereas in other places you do what you feel is comfortable and fun, no one talks, kel wa7ed lahy ib 7ala..
Mashk0ora 3alla your help ya 7ilwah ;*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home